Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tag, you're it. :)

Aubrey made me do this. Okay, not MADE me per say--but strongly suggested. :)

I guess I will play along, this time. Haha.

1. Post these rules. 

2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things. 
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post. 
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them. 
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.


1. I am graduating college in a little over two months. Half of me is scared to death of this concept and the other half of me is excited to start life in the real world. 

2. I just dyed my hair for the first time. Blonder. I enjoy it. :)

3. I tend to quote my favorite TV shows and movies. A lot. Maybe even excessively....

4. My favorite sandwich is still a good old PB&J. Yes, I am a kid at heart.

5. I have many unhealthy obsessions. My current one is Pentatonix. I listen to them more than anyone should in their lifetime on a daily basis. 

6. I always wear nail polish on my toes.

7. Still true to this day, I have to listen to a Michael Buble song on my iPod before I fall asleep at night. It is weird and kinda of creepy/obsessive, but it is apart of me. 

8. Being involved in student programming, I get to hear a lot of up and coming bands. A lot of these bands are on my iTunes. Sometimes I forget people are unaware of the brilliance that is these bands.

9. I have quite a number of celebrity crushes, but John Krasinski is and will forever be at the top of that list.

10. I have met some of the greatest people in college. 

11. As a lot of these facts are about music, I will just continue that trend. I would rather listen to music then watch TV. However, I am involved in a few shows that I can never give up watching, even for music.

And now, Aubrey's questions for me... 

1. Favorite beverage?
Milk. any variety. :)

2. what talent do you most want?
The ability to sing. Then I would go on The Voice and be on Adam's team and love my life for all eternity. 

3. Dream vacation?
Italy or Paris

4. What piece of advice would you give your 10 year old self?
It truly does get better--no matter what you are going through. 

5. What time of your life do you most wish to go back to and why? 
Honestly, sophomore through senior year in high school because even though I would be in high school again, I would be doing so with my two best friends. I have the most amazing memories from those years and I would love to back to that time. Looking back, things were simpler and I just want to be able to cherish everything again.  

6. What is the coolest thing you have found on Pinterest (with the link so we can see!)? 
I will forever be working towards the moment in time where I can have this in my home.

7. Worst fear?
Being trapped underwater or buried alive. 

8. Best work out/pep song? 
A lot of songs get me pumped up but a few (and I am cheating here...) I have been liking lately are: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson, We Found Love by Rihanna, and anything by Pentatonix. 

9. Biggest accomplishment?
Becoming the president of the programming board. Besides my sorority, my blood, sweat, and tears have been placed into student programming and I am so honored to have been able to serve as the president in such an important and distinct organization on campus.

10. Favorite children's book?
Oh. The Places You Will Go by Dr. Seuss

11. Favorite holiday? 
I love anything and everything Christmas. 

Now, I am supposed to continue the tag and tag other people. However, no one else I know really does blogs. So I am just doing this for Aubrey so she can see my answers and for anybody else that happens to see this, feel free to do this as well! :)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment